We are looking for people who…
• Are able to work in a busy, fast paced environment, be proactive and think on your feet
• Are motivated to provide the best service for all customers and users of the launderette
• Are open to working weekdays, evenings and weekends.
• Are interesting in becoming a member of the co-operative and getting involved with all aspects of running
• Have a positive attitude to work, are able to support others and work well as part of a diverse team
• Are excited to learn new skills and ways of working and participate in training
• Want to have a positive impact on your neighbourhood and the environment.
We’re particularly keen to hear from those who are interested in organising and hosting community events/activities. No experience is necessary for the role as we are interested to hear about your passion and ideas.
Come along to one of our open days too see the space and have a chance to ask any questions you have about the role.
Wednesday 18th October 10am – 1pm
Saturday 21st October 9am – 12pm
If you wish to apply for the role please choose one option below:
- Fill out the application below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a video 3 mins max with your response to the questions in the application form and return to email@example.com.
- If you would prefer to fill out a physical application please visit the launderette and fill out the application in person
You may also attach a CV with any of these options but this is optional.
The closing date for applications is 1st November at 5pm