- This event has passed.
Kitty’s Clothes Swap
November 19, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
What is a clothes swap?
A clothes swap is a great way to swap clothes that you once loved but no longer want with some fresh finds donated by others. It’s a great way of extending the lifetime of a piece of clothing. It also helps us to think about alternatives to fast fashion which is often expensive and damaging to the environment.
What can be swapped?
– Clothes that are in a good condition.
– A maximum of 5 items can be donated to the swap.
How the swap will work?
– Before the swap event you can drop the clothes off at the designated drop-off point at Kitty’s Launderette. The clothes will then be washed with our eco detergents ready for the event. You will receive a swap token for each item you donate.
– Bring your clothes to swap on the day and get your swap tokens to use there and then at the swap.
– Just turn up to the swap on the day and get a free swap token. A small donation will be encouraged if you find something you love.
This workshop is part of our “Reuse, Reduce, Recycle” Programme funded by Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority. The project aims to make waste-reducing activities fun and accessible for the local community.